Interesting term “product” to describe the message of the New Testament. Sounds like something a televangelist’s marketing agency would use in their internal memos.
As for the Apostle Paul being a saint, he wrote to saints and collected contributions for the saints. None of those for whom Paul collected aid had been miraculously converted into saints by a committee or any papal declaration.
- Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 1:1)
- To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours. (1 Corinthians 1:2)
- Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons (Philippians 1:1)
- To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ at Colos′sae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father. (Colossians 1:2)
- Greet Philol′ogus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olym′pas, and all the saints who are with them. (Romans 16:15)
- Contribute to the needs of the saints, practice hospitality. (Romans 12:13)
- At present, however, I am going to Jerusalem with aid for the saints. (Romans 15:25)
- For Macedo′nia and Acha′ia have been pleased to make some contribution for the poor among the saints at Jerusalem. (Romans 15:26)
- That I may be delivered from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints. (Romans 15:31)
- That you may receive her in the Lord as befits the saints, and help her in whatever she may require from you, for she has been a helper of many and of myself as well. (Romans 16:2)
- Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
- And he who searches the hearts of men knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. (Romans 8:27)
- Those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours. (1 Corinthians 1:2)
- To open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’ (Acts 26:18)
The message of the New Testament is cryptic to those who are spiritually blind, but to those who have had their eyes opened, the message becomes clearer as they begin to become more genuine and earnest in their endeavor to understand the truth.
The Apostle Paul explains the activities to the best of his abilities, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, within the constraints of his humanity and boastful personality (2 Corinthians 12:1; 2 Corinthians 11:16-21).
The Days Are Coming That He Who Boasts Shall Boast Of The Lord And Him Only