Wednesday, December 13, 2017

PROVING THE GOSPEL OF MARK IS DEMONSTRABLY FALSE IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO, BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO DOGS BECOMING CATS OR CATS BECOMING DOGS. Many Indulge In The Useless Pursuit Of Claiming Certain Truths Are Demonstrably False When They Have No Evidence Other Than What We Know Is their Opinion. History is a mixed bag, because we only have the victor's side telling the story, which means in the case of Son of God overcoming the Devil, we only have the Lord God's side of the story.


Happy Riches

Happy Riches  Answers request by Yves Tredoux

To answer your question, nothing that I know in the Gospel of Mark is demonstrably false.
Actually, since people have to rely upon witnesses in a court of law to determine truth, the question to ask is How many people who claim that the Gospel of Mark is demonstrably false tell lies?

If a person is a liar, they eventually believe their own excrement. So why would you trust them? If a person is a liar, can that person’s word be taken as gospel?

Personally, only demonstrable evidence is acceptable. This has to be something that is proven in the now, not some theory about what happened 100 years ago, or billions of years ago. People who believe nonsense about anything without demonstrating in the now that their theory is true, can regurgitate as much as they like, they are ones on the nose. They have no hope and can provide no hope.
But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumph, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere. For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things?
(2 Corinthians 2:14-16)
The Apostle Paul was a murderous Jew seeking to kill Christians, but instead of being filled with hatred and being on the nose, having encountered Lord Jesus Christ, he became a fragrance of life to life to those who responded to his testimony.
Now those who were with me saw the light but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to me. And I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Rise, and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all that is appointed for you to do.’ And when I could not see because of the brightness of that light, I was led by the hand by those who were with me, and came into Damascus.
“And one Anani′as, a devout man according to the law, well spoken of by all the Jews who lived there, came to me, and standing by me said to me, ‘Brother Saul, receive your sight.’ And in that very hour I received my sight and saw him. And he said, ‘The God of our fathers appointed you to know his will, to see the Just One and to hear a voice from his mouth; for you will be a witness for him to all men of what you have seen and heard. And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on his name.’
“When I had returned to Jerusalem and was praying in the temple, I fell into a trance and saw him saying to me, ‘Make haste and get quickly out of Jerusalem, because they will not accept your testimony about me.’ And I said, ‘Lord, they themselves know that in every synagogue I imprisoned and beat those who believed in thee. And when the blood of Stephen thy witness was shed, I also was standing by and approving, and keeping the garments of those who killed him.’ And he said to me, ‘Depart; for I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”
(Acts 22:9-21 )
Likewise, since I encountered Lord Jesus Christ, the joy of salvation has not departed from within me (cf. Psalm 51:12). For me, this is evidence that I have found the truth. Prior to my encounter with Lord Jesus Christ (which like any encounter, has been and gone) I did not have the assurance that I now possess.

Few People Genuinely Desire The Truth Most Settle For They Want To Believe

LIKE IT, SHARE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment