Saturday, November 11, 2017

PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES WITH THE BIBLE AS THEY DO WITH MANY THINGS IN LIFE. What Person Does Not Have An Issue With Anything In Life Or Never Has Had An Issue To Address About Some Matter. Sailing through life without issues is impossible; for even God has issues with His Creation; so which one of us can say that we have never had an issue with anything; although when it comes to the Bible, many people have issues with it.

Happy Riches

Happy Riches answer requested by Ethan Miles

You ask what are any issues that I might have with the Bible. One of the issues I did have when I first attempted to read the Bible was I found the King James Version difficult to read. Consequently, I decided to find something easier to read and more to my liking. The Perfumed Garden and Karma Sutra became my books of choice. Probably, if the King James Version were what some people claim it is, I might have gotten saved. Instead, not being the living active word of God, and only a dead letter it pushed me away from seeking God to diving into the sewer of sin.
After I had an encounter with Lord Jesus Christ, the night He appeared to me, reading the Bible became something that I enjoyed doing. Since then I have not had a problem with reading the Bible. Knowing Lord Jesus Christ was the difference.
  • Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. (John 5:39-40 - King James Version)
The Bible bears witness to Lord Jesus Christ and provides us with the knowledge of God’s plan for mankind. Admittedly, reading the Bible would be easier, if God’s truths were not hidden so that only those who have had the appropriate enlightenment can recognize them. Nevertheless, this is the way the Omniscient One has chosen to deal with men. Fools will abuse the Almighty and His message. The wise will acknowledge the truth about life, suffering, and death, and seek out the Almighty One, the Creator of the Universe. Yet, we read in the gospels, Lord Jesus Christ stated that there are people who think they are wise, but they are not.
  • At that time Jesus declared, “I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes; yea, Father, for such was thy gracious will. All things have been delivered to me by my Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and any one to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11:25-29)
Once a person realizes the truth of God’s purpose, the only thing that a person hates is evil. For when a person truly hates evil, a person has come to know the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ and has the assurance of eternal life implanted within his or her inner being.

Evil is being born into a life of futility, suffering and death. Evil is also the immoral actions that are executed by people throughout the world, regardless of whether they are seemingly harmless or grossly horrific. For as a seed of doubt is the beginning of unbelief and fear, so is a seemingly harmless action, designed as a white lie, the beginning of the belief that larger untruths can be told and gotten away with.

Those who scoff at the truth that it is possible to possess the assurance of eternal salvation that I possess, are like a pauper telling a wealthy man what it is like to be rich. The wealthy man could laugh at the ignorant pauper, or he could pity him. For whatever the pauper has to say is of no effect, because he or she is the one who has not got what the wealthy one has. Unfortunately, many paupers are poor and pitiable not because they do not possess the ability to change their circumstances, but because they are so arrogant that they do not want to admit their ignorance.


LIKE IT SHARE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment