Wednesday, September 6, 2017

TESTIMONY IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE MEANS OF PRESENTING TRUTH IN A COURT OF LAW, BECAUSE THIS REQUIRES A PERSON TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF THEMSELVES, WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND OBSERVED. People Who Produce False Testimony Are Held In Contempt When Found Out. Those who produce testimony that is true understand what it means to be free of guilt and fear.



I’m hoping to get answers that dramatize them and show why they are so life changing so their would be a list of them that others could refer to, be inspired by and may bring people back to the Bible to read.

Happy Riches
Happy Riches, studied theology

There are many testimonies within the Bible that are recorded to encourage us, if only we have eyes to see them. Many think that the Apostle Paul’s has the greatest testimony, because he loved to boast and call himself the chiefest of sinners. However, he is not the chief of sinners—I am!

We do not know what Enoch had to endure, but he must have had a powerful testimony, as he did not see death. Neither did Elijah see death. And who can minimize the testimony of Moses; he even appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration.

There are so many testimonies in the Scriptures that bring glory to God, and each one is just as important to our Heavenly Father as is that of the smallest child. To ask which is the best testimony, surely none could compare with Lord Jesus Christ’s testimony of becoming sin on our behalf, leaving his body for three days to go to Hell and preach to the spirits that did not obey in the times of Noah, and then reenter his body again—one that no longer contains blood and is now glorified.

What is important for us to realize is that we are all called to overcome the world. But this depends upon ourselves and whether we believe that God loves us enough to raise us out of the miry clay—a euphemism for the sewer of the world.

There is hope for everyone who desires to overcome. However, we truly have to die to ourselves and realize that without Lord Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit, we are not going to overcome sin in this world.

Sin not only belongs to the category where we find hatred, adultery, thieves, false accusers and coveters, but also concerns the pride of life, which extends to being stubborn and rebellious towards God, even when being reproved.

The case of Job reveals that we can be self-righteous and not know it.
  • If I sin, what do I do to thee, thou watcher of men? Why hast thou made me thy mark? Why have I become a burden to thee? (Job 7:20)
  • Then call, and I will answer; or let me speak, and do thou reply to me. How many are my iniquities and my sins? Make me know my transgression and my sin. Why dost thou hide thy face, and count me as thy enemy? (Job 13:22-24)
  • Far be it from me to say that you are right; till I die I will not put away my integrity from me. I hold fast my righteousness, and will not let it go; my heart does not reproach me for any of my days. (Job 27:5-6)
  • Then Job answered the Lord: “I know that thou canst do all things, and that no purpose of thine can be thwarted. ‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?’ Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. ‘Hear, and I will speak; I will question you, and you declare to me.’ I had heard of thee by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees thee; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.” (Job 42:1-6)
Job’s testimony informs us how Satan does what he can to lure a person away from acknowledging the truth by inflicting physical, emotional, mind-numbing pain. Job loses all his wealth, his family, and he is stricken with disease that not only torments him but also disfigures him and causes him to be a laughing stock within his community.

When we read the book of Job, we see how Job’s realization of his sin begins to surface. Job initially challenges God with the question that if he sinned, what is his iniquity, because there is no reason to single him out for punishment. Next Job contemplates the possibility of having committed sin. Eventually, Job claims that he is righteous in his ways. Finally, we see Job acknowledges that he spoke in ignorance for he had only heard of God but did not actually know Him.

When Jesus said greater works than what He did, shall His disciples do (John 14:12), bear in mind—Jesus raised the dead.

Now what greater work is there than raising the dead?

Could it be overcoming the world and bearing fruit that glorifies God (John 15:8), by being a light to those in darkness (Romans 2:19); so that they, too, desire to know the Son of God, be born again (John 3:7) and have the eyes of their hearts enlightened to understand the riches of our glorious inheritance (Ephesians 1:18)?

Many Are The Testimonies To The Glory Of God That Those Who Trust In Him Have


No comments:

Post a Comment