Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MANY PEOPLE WONDER WHO JESUS CHRIST REALLY IS AND THINK IN TERMS OF GOD, THE SON OF GOD, A MERE MAN, A MAN WHO BECAME GOD, OR SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY EVIDENCE OF NOT KNOWING HIM. People Who Know Lord Jesus Christ Personally Have A Much Different Take Because They Actually Have A Relationship With The Only Person Who Has Died And Then Has Risen From The Dead To Possess An Immortal Body. Such individuals may know the resurrected Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, but, more importantly, they know Him as their friend.

Jesus Christ is my friend. Where I go, I know Lord Jesus Christ is with me. What other friend could be with you all the time, 24/7.

Before I met Lord Jesus Christ, it might seem redundant to say that I did not know Him, for I had merely heard about Him. Just as people reading this, do not know me, I did not know Lord Jesus Christ.

However, if you were ever to meet me in person, there would be no way I could be with you 24/7, so that I could be your friend who loves you at all times. A friend is only a true friend if he or she loves you at all times. This is what the Bible teaches.
  • A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. (Proverbs 17:17)
  • Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)
  • You are my friends if you do what I command you. (John 15:14)
  • No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. (John 15:15)
Unfortunately, every person I have known has let me down in one way or the other. Likewise, I myself have let people down, even though I did not want to do so. But because of my selfishness, I have not been able to live up to the expectations I have of myself, let alone those expectations other people may have for me. Still, the persons I would consider my closest friends have demonstrated that they cannot compare to Lord Jesus Christ.

Since I have met Lord Jesus Christ, I have had an internal assurance that He is with me. This assurance has remained throughout all my adventures in life, regardless of circumstances. This internal assurance never leaves. Every other person who would call himself, or herself, my friend cannot do what Lord Jesus does and give me the assurance 24/7 that we are united together.

With people whom we live, even if we sleep with them, they cannot live inside you. Somehow, when I met Lord Jesus Christ, I received something from Him that assures me that He is in me and I am in Him.

Knowing A Friend Who Is Ever Faithful Is What Everyone Seeks For Their Life

No comments:

Post a Comment