Friday, August 25, 2017

MUSIC HAS DIFFERENT AFFECTS UPON PEOPLE AND THIS IS NOT NECESSARILY BECAUSE OF THE GENRE OF MUSIC BEING PLAYED. Music Has A Remarkably Versatile Range Even Within The Various Recognized Categories. However, some music leads to a peaceful sleep and the other to nightmares.

Happy Riches

Happy Riches Answer requested by Diane Shatto

Some Christian music is better than other gospel music to listen to, but this also depends upon personal taste.

I began listening to Santana’s Caravanserai as I went to sleep for a couple of months. Then I decided to play a Maranatha CD, with what was claimed to be the top 25 Christian worship songs, for a month or so when I went to bed. When I went back to Caravanserai, I detected that there was a different spirit in the place—and it was not the Spirit of the Lord.

When I listened to Caravanserai prior to becoming a Christian, I would often think about God. However, progression in the spiritual realm can be subtle; so can regression be just as subtle.

When I became a Christian, I discovered my taste in music actually changed overnight. The agitated music that I often listened to during the day on the radio, I had no heart for, whereas I found the easy-listening variety more to my taste.

Music To One’s Ears Can Be Different Sounds Or Sayings Depending Upon Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment