Sunday, April 30, 2017
THERE ARE FIVE VITALFOUNDATIONAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRUE CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. There Are Actually Many More Differences Between Islam And Christianity, But The Five Pillars Of Islam Compared To Christianity Indicate This. Many people do not realize that there are five pillars of faith in Christianity that can be compared to those of Islam.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
THE GOSPELS APPEAR TO BE CONTRADICTORY BUT CHRISTIANS KNOW THEY ARE THE REAL STORY. This Is Not Because Of the Scientific Plausibility That Upholds The Validity Of The Scriptures, But Because Of A Personal Experience With The Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible is an incredible book because it is written in such a way that only those who truly desire to know the truth will find it.
I cannot speak for other people, but for myself, having come to know Lord Jesus Christ, I was surprised afterwards to learn that the Bible instructs us to seek what I had experienced in meeting the only person who had risen from the dead.
The four Gospels were accepted by members of the church in the second century because these people had a relationship with Lord Jesus Christ and they understood that what was written therein was what the apostles had taught. What was taught from the majority of witnesses concurred with what was in the four gospels.
The authenticity of the Gospels has held up under investigation by many people applying varying techniques to fault them. Here are two:
- Cold case detective J. Warner Wallace questioned the reliability of the Gospels (when questioning the integrity of the Bible). After applying the techniques he used to solve murder cases that had not been finalized for years, J. Warner Wallace concluded that the veracity of the Scriptures concerning the death and resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ was astonishingly true. He became a Christian.
- Dr. Zukeran looks at five reasons why the Scriptures are authentic by looking at the internal and external evidences for the date, the reliability of the oral tradition, the written transmission of the texts and whether miracles are veritable.
All of these reasons for people believing in aliens can be demonstrated from the Scriptures to be the result of ancient man and fallen angels. The Gospels have much more evidence of being reliable than the false view of aliens that is presented by people who are looking for intelligent life in outer space, rather than accepting that the ability to think that they possess has been given to them by their Creator.
The record of Lord Jesus Christ that we have been permitted to possess has been made available to inform us how the purpose of God was achieved in judging the god of this world. We were given four different perspectives. These may appear incongruent to the casual reader or anybody who merely wants to remain ignorant of the truth. Yet for those who have examined the gospels under forensic constraints, the fact that there are four different version is testament to their authenticity.
As Jesus said of the Old Testament bearing witness to him (John 5:39–40), the Gospels do so too, only more explicitly. Consider any other person in history. Not even the greatest of prophets or religious leaders come close to establishing the testament delivered by Jesus of Nazareth—let alone the testimony borne to Him by others today that He lives. As C.S. Lewis stated: “Either this man [Jesus] was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse.”
Understanding The Depth Of Knowledge That Comes With The Gospels
Friday, April 28, 2017
THE HARMONY OF THE GOSPELS PRODUCE A SINGLE NARRATIVE. Many Like To Point To The Supposed Perceived Discrepancies, But Then Everybody Really Likes To See What They Want To See Rather Than Seek The Truth. How much a person wants the truth is often the determining factor between who remains deceived and who is set free from being deceived.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN EITHER EXISTS OR IT DOES NOT. If The Synagogue Exists, One Thing Is For Sure, It Is Not Easily Found On Google Maps. Naturally, if such a synagogue were to exist we would expect it to be an organization that operates behind the scenes.
During my research on the history of modern day Jews, i foundand it gave me disturbing revelations. How much truth is on this blog?
- Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you, and you be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5–6)
- You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it; that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)
- To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isaiah 8:20)
Fortunately, the light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it (John 1:5). That which is written in the Old Testament is for our edification, so that by the instructions found therein, we might be saved through faith in Lord Jesus Christ (2 Timothy 3:15).
Unless the Son of God does what He has always done to those whom He chooses, your salvation is according to your faith. For by faith we need to reach out to the Son of God and have Him change our heart. Whereas, those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going because the darkness blinds their eyes (1 John 2:11).
Those Who Are Genuine Understand The Commandments (1 John 2:4)
ONLY ONE MAN IS ACCREDITED WITH HAVING PAID THE PRICE FOR THE SIN OF THE WORLD: LORD JESUS CHRIST. At The Time He Was Mockingly Crowned The King Of The Jews And Known As Jesus Of Nazareth. Yet rise from the dead He did and all who have encountered the risen Lord of Life know that there is more to life than the futility of being born merely to die.
No other person who has died has permitted himself, or herself, to be crucified on behalf of other people in accordance to the requirements of the Laws that were given to Moses for the sacrifice of sins.
More than this, the sin of the world came upon Jesus in the form of the Evil One consuming His body when He was hanging on the cross.
- When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe, and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!” (Matthew 27:54)
- By disease his skin is consumed, the first-born of death consumes his limbs. (Job 18:13)
- Then two robbers were crucified with him, one on the right and one on the left.(Matthew 27:38)
When all present saw Jesus’ body change color, possibly turning grey/white in an instance, and they saw nothing happen to the two robbers on either side of Him, they would have realized that this was something that never happened before: an innocent man declared to be the King of the Jews, crowned with thorns, crucified, who in an instance turned into what the Jews perceived the archetype of sin.
The man in the photo has a skin disease on his hand. Imagine how the centurion and those present were struck when they saw Jesus’ whole body turn into something that looks like that man’s hand as His skin was consumed by disease.
- For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
Knowing The Truth And What Eternal Life Has To Offer Begins Today