Monday, February 13, 2017

COLD-HEARTED CHRISTIANS DENY CHILDREN FOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO QUOTE BIBLE VERSES, ACCORDING TO THE HEARSAY. Nothing Like Feeding The Deceived And Unbelieving Something That They Find Fits With Their Perception Of Existence. Too many people peddle fake news and false accounts because this is what they want to be believe rather than seeking truth.



My Christian private school has annual mission trips, where they go to places like Guatemala.
I heard that they made destitute children repeat bible verses to get food for breakfast. If they didn’t repeat them, they didn’t get food.
Personally, that Christians would be so callous as to do what you claim, seems incredulous. For Christians to deny food to starving children because they did not repeat a Bible verse, does not accord with the ethic that would be espoused a school. Not even even the self-righteous, who are Christian in name only, would be so cruel on a school mission.

In Guatemala, not all children speak English, which is to be expected for the 93% of the population that speak Spanish and there are those that speak Mayan dialects. Maybe the person, who reported the hearsay to you, was not too attentive to what she heard or jumped to a conclusion. If the person reporting the account was an actually participant of the feeding program, then this would be rather unusual indeed. But then there is this warning given by Lord Jesus Christ:

  •  Then he will say to those at his left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels;  for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,  I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’  Then they also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?’ Then he will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.’  And they will go away into eternal punishment, (Matthew 25:41-46)
Conversely, Lord Jesus also bestows his blessing upon those who had compassion for other members of the human race rather than wanting to euthanize them, cut off their heads or exterminate them by other means, such as vaccinations, poisons in the food chain, harmful chemicals in the water, polluted air and radiation.

  • Then the King will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.’ (Matthew 25:34–40)
Whoever reads what Jesus stated, will learn that people, who did not realize they were feeding the Lord of Life when they fed the hungry, were actually doing what God requires of us all.

As for what other people say in regard to what they heard happened elsewhere, we have to be careful that we are not bearing false witness when we repeat hearsay. For we are told that everything has to be verified by two or more witnesses.

As for people coming to know Lord Jesus Christ, the method God uses is not trickery or even fear of punishment.
  • Or do you presume upon the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience? Do you not know that God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? (Romans 2:4)
  • Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, and patience, forbearing one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. (Colossians 3:12–13)
  • Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off. (Romans 11:22)
The only people who really need to understand the severity of God’s judgments are those who claim they know Him but take His name in vain. Hypocrites are judged severely.

However, those who are sorry for their misdeeds, who then forgive others, repent of their own ways and walk in God’s kindness and forgiveness, they will learn the truth and experience the blessedness of the Eternal.

The Ten Commandments Were Designed For You To Enjoy And Possess Life

No comments:

Post a Comment