Thursday, September 15, 2016

THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW LORD JESUS CHRIST QUESTION HOW THEY CAN BE SURE. This Is To Be Expected When These People Have No Idea Of What It Means To Have A Relationship With People That Is Intimate.In This Day Of Quick Fixes And Fast Food. Most people think that imagination is the sum total of man if they are not deluded by something else.

Harry Riches
Harry Riches Answers

Once a person meets Lord Jesus Christ, as I have, uncertainty of His existence is not an issue. Unlike others, reading the Bible did not help me in respect to knowing Lord Jesus Christ. After I had met Lord Jesus Christ and I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, the Bible took on a different dimension and seemed to make sense to me, as I began to live the truths I learned from it.

Now I have met people who are indoctrinated and do not know Lord Jesus Christ who will defend their belief systems. Yet one of those doctrines happens to be the truth about the death and the resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. These people do not claim to be Christians, though. They will go under a different name. Sometimes they will call themselves a particular brand of Christian. Unfortunately for them, they identify with the brand and not with Lord Jesus Christ.

Myself, I identify with Lord Jesus Christ because I have met Him and have a 24/7 relationship with the Holy Spirit, which happens to be the Spirit of Christ that was imparted to me by Lord Jesus.
  • But you are not in the flesh, you are in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Any one who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. But if Christ is in you, although your bodies are dead because of sin, your spirits are alive because of righteousness. If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also through his Spirit which dwells in you.(Romans 8:9-11).
Having this relationship with Lord Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit, I began to learn truths that are practical and which have begun to transform my life. Moreover, apart from the these transformation truths, I have been shown philosophical rationale that explain the truths of existence that I really do not need to know in order to have a relationship with Lord Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, these truths provide me with a worldview that makes sense for where the world is today and why the atheists are so foolish in their rejection of our Creator. Especially, since this worldview is backed up by indisputable archaeological evidence.

When I sought to know Lord Jesus Christ, I called upon God to explain the futility of existence if we are born to die, the justice in being born to suffer and why there is lack of love in this world, because people are liars, cheats, selfish and conceited, just like I was. At the time, whether Jesus of Nazareth died for my sins was not important to me. However, after having met Lord Jesus Christ, I eventually was shown the truth why the Son of God became man and had to die and pay the price for sin so that people could be reconciled to God.

The death of Jesus of Nazareth establishes the righteousness of God. The resurrection of Jesus demonstrates that He is both the Lord of Creation and the Christ (Messiah), who was promised to right the wrongs that had been forced upon the Earth by an evil entity. Lord Jesus Christ died for the sin of the world and, because of this, He is now the Judge of the world. All who reject Lord Jesus Christ will have to give an account of themselves and then explain why they preferred to deal with their sins themselves for eternity, rather than have sin's consequences wiped away and made white as snow.

Little did I know at the time that in the Bible we find this Scripture:
  • “Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. (Isaiah 1;18)
This is what happened to me when I met Lord Jesus Christ. I was stating my reasons for the futility of existence, the injustice of being born to suffer and the inability of people to love, rather than merely have a knowledge of love and what is required. Afterwards, I discovered that what I was doing is what every human being is called to do. Likewise, I discovered Lord Jesus Christ died on my behalf and had left me His life as an inheritance after paying the price for my sins. Forgiving other people and then being forgiven myself took a load off my back (Matthew 6:12).

Evidently, this inheritance is available to all who accept that they are justified by the blood of Jesus to claim it and be reconciled to God through His death and resurrection. If you claim your inheritance, you will be given the guarantee of the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:1-10).

The Inheritance That You Are Being Cheated Out Of Is Still Available For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment