Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WHEN WILL JESUS COME BACK? The Answer You Would Not Expect. Actually the Bible nominates the exact day when the resurrection will occur.

Harry Riches
Happy Riches Answers

When do I think Jesus will return. Jesus has appeared to me many times. But this may not be the return of Jesus you are asking about. Still I will recount six instances of Jesus appearing to me.
Firstly, Jesus appeared in my lounge room the moment I became a Christian. Two weeks apart, at three different locations (further away each time), I saw Jesus (1000 ft tall) with his arm outstretched beckoning me to come to him with his finger.  I saw Jesus  (100 ft tall) standing in a Roman Catholic church watching over people taking the wafer--which really changed my understanding. Jesus (100 ft tall) appeared to me in a concert hall of about 3000 people attending a concert who were predominately Episcopalian/Church of England. He said to me, "I have many people here."
When Jesus appeared in a R.C. Church, He went through the roof. When Jesus appeared to me in concert hall, He went through the back wall and the ceiling.
In the 1978, I was in prayer and suddenly, I became so filled with excitement that Jesus was coming back soon, for the next four hours I was in a state of ecstasy. However, I had also been shown via personal revelation from the Holy Spirit before that when Jesus would come back. The events that are required for Jesus to return have not yet happened. One event in particular has to occur and Jesus will return forty-five days after that.
Now many will say that nobody knows the day of His return and to say that a certain event has to occur and forty-five days after that Lord Jesus Christ will return is not what the Bible states. Unfortunately, for them, they do not know the Scriptures. If they did, those people would know what it states and where that particular text is found.
Nevertheless, I think Lord Jesus will be returning soon. And if a person is not ready today, but dies, then if you are that person, it is too late. Today is the day of salvation and, in this respect, Jesus could return by sending an angel to bring you to him when you die. On the other hand, you could be visited by two grim reapers instead. Grim reapers do not take you to see Lord Jesus.
When the disciples saw Lord Jesus leave on a cloud, the angel told them that this is how He would return. However, Jesus returned and appeared to Saul of Tarsus (1 Corinthians 15:8). We read of what happened in the book of Acts:
Now as he journeyed he approached Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed about him. And he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” And he said, “Who are you, Lord?” And he said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting; but rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do.” (Acts 9:3-6)
Lord Jesus Christ has appeared to many people throughout history. Even today there are many people who will tell you that Jesus appeared to them. However, this is not the same as the event we are to expect when Jesus appears in the clouds, when those who possess salvation but have physically died will be raised, and those who are alive (who are in right standing with Him) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
If a person has an encounter with Lord Jesus, this is real. In some respects, we could say that Jesus has come back. Unfortunately, what we call real is only temporal and this confuses many. True reality is really what people refer to as spiritual. So when Jesus comes back to baptize people in the Holy Spirit, then this is real. Only many do not think it is so. Those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit tell a different story.
Jesus died and rose from the dead in flesh and bones. When we understand that the spiritual realm is real. For those who do not know Him, but desire to know Him as I did, Jesus could come back today.

Lord Jesus Is Coming Back, Six Thousand Years Are Up And It Is Time For The Sabbath 

No comments:

Post a Comment