Tuesday, June 21, 2016

THE BIBLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. This Is What Those Who Have Not Experienced A Relationship With Lord Jesus Christ Say.


Harry RichesHappy Riches •answers

I've tried to seek for more facts to convince myself, but up to avail as most facts will refer you back to the verses found from the Bible. But in fact I do not even trust the Bible to start things with.



Nevertheless, I would like to state why I trust the Bible, just to add a little more to what they have stated. This is a truncated statement.
I had tried to read the King James Version, when 12 years old, only I tossed it out because I found it too difficult to read.  Then I basically dived deep into the sewer of secular living. I had my sexual experience with an older female a couple of months later, I read The Perfumed Garden and the Karma Sutra the following year.
At the age of twenty, I worked for myself  and employed a number of people. However, I was also working on three murders and putting a fourth person into a state of vegetation, as well as thinking about being involved in organized crime, because of the immorality and corruption that existed in the world, the people I knew and the books I was reading.
My grandmother gave me a book called the Living Bible. I decided to read it out of respect to my grandmother.  The reason being, my grandfather at the age of 72 and grandmother at the age of 68, both came to know Lord Jesus and they were different people. They had been church goers for decades, but did not know Lord Jesus Christ. They told me that Jesus appeared to them in their lounge room.
I had read the Bible from Genesis to Job, but gave up because there was nothing about Jesus in there.
Because of the testimony of my grandparents,  I decided to seek God to show me Jesus. I mean they were changed people. They had joy. There was a presence of love surrounding them that did not exist before. They were not putting on a  charade.
I sought God to show me Lord Jesus. Eventually (after hours of seriously earnest appeal), Lord Jesus appeared to me in my lounge room. I became a Christian because something happened within me. I received joy that went from my solar plexus to the top of my sternum.
Because of what happened, I began to read the Bible. I was surprised to learn that the Bible testifies about the joy of salvation (Ps 51:12). Because I read the Living Bible (a paraphrase), I missed this in Job:
  • then man prays to God, and he accepts him, he comes into his presence with joy.He recounts to men his salvation  (Job 33:26 RSV)
Also, the Bible says that it is not capable of saving any one. Salvation is only possible if we come to Jesus.
  • You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;  yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. (John 5:39-40)
Since then I have discovered that by looking to Lord Jesus Christ, and reading the Bible, it  has proven to be accurate in what it states and most of all, has become a reliable guide that explains the meaning of life and why we exist, which surpasses anything philosophy has to offer.
Unfortunately, there are too many religionists who distort the truth of the Bible and because of them many people are turned away. They preach their own regulations and expectations because they do not know the way. They read the Bible and then they claim they have faith because they know some doctrines, which are merely philosophies of men. Beware of such people. 
The reality is that Jesus is the WORD of GOD. The Bible bears witness to the Living Word of God and instructs us how we can be saved from the evil of this world through faith in Lord Jesus Christ.
Interestingly, the purpose of the Bible can be summed up in the first sentence of the book of Genesis and last sentence of the book of Revelation "In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth"  [so that] "The grace of the Lord Jesus [can] be with all the saints. Amen."
Evil was never meant to be. The reason the Son of God appeared in human form was He had to destroy the work of the Devil (1 John 3:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment