Thursday, February 19, 2015

I AM THE PRODIGAL SON

Hi, I am the Prodigal Son. So what? Means nothing to you.

Being called the Heavenly Father’s Prodigal Son has been a tag which I have not been able to shake.
Prodigal means foolish, right.  So I am the foolish son of my Father, who by the way resides, everywhere, except in a sphere where the Universe exists.

You probably thought I was going to say my Father resides in Heaven, but the truth is, that is from where He communicates to His Creation from.

Actually, I have quite a lot to tell you about, so I will begin to divulge some of it in my posts here. The reason I am not doing anything else at the moment is that I am waiting upon my Father in Heaven to see what He wants me to do.

My Heavenly Father did prompt me to write a book entitled THE ONLY WORDS WRITTEN BY THE FINGER OF GOD. If you are a Christian and haven’t read that book then you probably do not know much about God, regardless of what you think. A list of books that I have been published so far are HERE 

Many theologians are touted as being knowledgeable about God because they can read Greek. To call yourself a theologian, you have to be able to read Greek. This is really poppycock, because theology is really the study of God and reading Greek has nothing to do with the study of God. 

But why worry about calling oneself a theologian, when you can be a Son of God and know the Lord God Almighty as intimately as any child could know his or her father.

God has the ability to communicate to any person in any language. He does not need people to speak in Greek. Can you imagine what a joke God thinks of theologians and those who revere the Greek language or the Hebrew language as the vehicle to understand and know and hear from God.


The Spirit of God spoke to me and said that if I were not able to understand Him in my own language, how would I be able to understand Him in another language?

When the Lord God speaks to me, it is through His Spirit that dwells within, although on occasions, He has spoken to me in an external audible fashion. 

People like to scoff at other people hearing the voice of God when they themselves have not heard Him. This is understandable. Apparently, unless a person is tuned into the right frequency, a person cannot hear what the Spirit of God is saying.

Anyhow, I heard a voice say to me, "My Prodigal Son". As nobody was around at the time, I assumed that it  had to be my Heavenly Father. The events that took place at that time changed my life.  Since then I have believed I am God's Prodigal Son. So I am. Events since then have confirmed that I am the true Prodigal Son of God. 

I wrote a manuscript some years ago entitled the Prodigal Son. A well-known Pastor and Bible Scholar in some circles read the manuscript and suggested that I rewrite it and not be so descriptive about some of the things I have done.

Being the Prodigal Son means I am God's foolish son. This is indeed the case. There is no greater fool than I, except a person who denies the existence of my Heavenly Father. 



No comments:

Post a Comment